Visit ten commercial fitness centers or fitness centers to ask them why you should use personal trainer and get 10 different answers to why you should use a personal trainer from the facility. The problem of getting advice from these professional sellers is that advice is driven by sales targets and is intended to help resident personal trainer business.
Do not be deceived now, I'm a personal trainer who works from a large commercial gym and want to build a business. For members of the gym who are sold on the virtues and values of personal training, it will certainly facilitate this work. But much more, I want customers to choose personal trainer (preferably mine) for real reasons and their true prospects, against the hidden outlook that they expect to receive hard earned dollars.
Let's start with the beginning; why should you train with a personal trainer? There are basically ten reasons why most people choose to hire a personal trainer, and these are:
1. You do not see the results . Many start a training system with a general purpose, usually weight loss, and work crazy for weeks, months and years without noticeable results. A good personal trainer can start your journey with a comprehensive Pre-Exercise Screening questionnaire and engage in a deep conversation about goals, motivations, and training history. Only when you understand where you are and where you want to get begins to develop a practical and nutrition plan specifically for you. Pre-motion screening includes weight measurement, circumcision, and even skin length measurement, which is designed to create a baseline for future development to be measurable
. You do not know where to start. There is no personal trainer who is worth spending money, assuming you have any prior knowledge of anatomical and physiological, nutrition or advanced sciences. The reason is that assuming that each client is a blank canvas and develops workouts based on the principles of sound technology and progression, each client has the opportunity to learn the safest and most effective way to gain strength, cardio vascular fitness and insurance against unnecessary injuries. Most people who join the gym do not know how to practice effectively or safely, and no one is better to teach how to do it than a personal trainer. Many people download a template training from their favorite site or get advice from their "fit" friends. The problem with this approach is that you may not be able to use your device safely, and your training is not tailored to your individual needs and / or limitations
. Your old workout is bored. From personal experience, I know that if you do not change your training regularly, or add interesting training opportunities to the mix, you're bored with workouts and are less likely to try to do it. Bang, there's the motivation. A good personal trainer will continually review your progress to make your body fit for practice and appreciate your motivation. If any or all of these indicators are or are less motivated, they will change your routine and bring a variety of training to your workout to remain interesting and can be a challenge to your organization.
You have to argue. If we are like the majority of the practicing population, then there will be days when you simply do not feel your bounds or you feel like you're loose. A personal trainer can not afford to obstruct BS objections. He will do it to complete the last two repetitions and encourage the set when the weight is too heavy. He will have your conscience, mentor and cheerful team, but he will not be your mother.
5. Want to learn how to practice yourself. Even if you want to practice yourself, it's a great idea to hire a personal trainer for some occasions to learn the right exercise. This is especially true if you want to know the muscles of the body, how to target these muscles, and how to do the exercises with good technique. Only a few sessions can teach you about your body, how it works and what it can do to get you the most out of it through practice
. You need accountability and motivation. Personal trainers have built-in motivation. You invest money and time in your health and fitness, and there is nothing like a constant meeting to take your ass and move. A good personal trainer also takes responsibility; so if you do not sign up for the meeting, it is up to you to find out if the missing training was in your own time. You regularly test your eating and sleeping habits to make sure you stay on the pitch.
7. You have a special illness, injury or condition. If you have specific circumstances such as type 2 diabetes, heart disease, arthritis or elderly injuries, a person with personal trainer who can work with your physician, physiotherapist, or chiropractor can help you find a program that meets your specific circumstances. injuries and other problems. Remember to find a trainer who has experience with your problems and make sure your trainer works closely with your doctor and / or physiotherapist for the best experience.
8. Sports or sports. If you break into a marathon, a football season, or another type of sport or event, experienced Personal Trainer can help you decide what to do to keep you strong without lowering your other workout. He can also help in creating a training program and preparing a periodization plan for the upcoming event. Just make sure you've experienced the sport you've been training since not all coaches are doing sports-specific training
. You want surveillance and support. Some people know how to practice the best results and know how to exercise safely but still want to have a personal trainer surrounded to supervise training and support (including heavy weights) during training. The personal trainer then becomes a training partner.
10. You want to train at home. Many people have a good collection of physical exercise at home, but they are not sure how to use what or lack of motivation and discipline to actually practice. A personal trainer can show you exactly how to use what you get, and the knowledge that Trainer arrives on a given day at a particular time will help you do the job.
Now that there are some really compelling reasons why you should use a personal trainer, the next question is: how do you choose the best?
I would be witty, and I would simply say, "Take it!" but there are some basic and undeniable criteria that we need to insist on vision. The first one is a suitable one, recognizing the qualification of fitness or workout. At the absolute minimum, personal trainer III. And III. If you have a degree in sport or practical science in your fitness or undergraduate diploma, then the better.
Secondly, if there are no further qualifications, e.g. In the case of a certificate or a diploma work, nutrition or diet, no nutrition or nutrition advice should be given under the national nutrition guidelines. However, if you have further qualifications in Nutrition and / or Dietetics, they can help you analyze diet and provide nutrition advice and advice.
The third factor to consider is their specialization. Each personal trainer has been taught to a level that enables them to provide support and guidance to a wide range of broad goals and challenges. Nevertheless, I have not met a single personal trainer who does not have a vocational training or a particular type of training. If you are diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and your goal is to lose weight and control your condition, it would be pointless to have a personal trainer whose specialization or preference for bodybuilding and competition. Likewise, it would be pointless to strive for an aspiring bodybuilder with a trainer specializing in post-pregnancy slimming. The experience of both parties would be negligible and annoying.
Finally, compatibility is a key factor in deciding whether to trust health and fitness travel. You may have found the best personal trainer on the planet, but if you have a huge ego and have difficulties with you at your level, he is not the guy for you. Spend time on sitting and chatting, find out about the trainer's background, personal training plan, and what you enjoy in the gym. If you find a kinship spirit who possesses all the qualifications and a specialty that suits your needs, they are the trainer for you.
If you find this perfect personal trainer, do not miss the way to reach goals. Investing in a better personal trainer is worth every cent. Let's say you have to invest $ 50 twice a week twice a week twice a week to get the Train you've chosen. In isolation, $ 100 may seem rather large, but should be put in context; what is your life and your long-term health? If you've stopped all dietary meals, cigarettes, and alcohol, how much you save each week? If you could stop taking medicines that are currently healthy, how much would it cost you to save it? The dollar can not be the determining factor.
It is very easy for me to say that "I can bring you to the best of my life" and, in fact, many of my contemporaries do exactly what they do in your ad, that is, in your life context? I would rather say, "I can help you find the strength of purpose and discipline to be healthy throughout your life." This is a reality we can both commit and implement. Only you can change your life; I would teach you how to help me.
Source by sbobet