Nowadays, children are practicing sport, as well as walking to school, most of all teamwork. And like so many things, it also has its own advantages and disadvantages in physical, emotional and mental terrain.
A decision that has a greater, the advantages or disadvantages of parents and children.
– Learn the value of teamwork
– They will learn how to work in a team
– They will develop their ability to trust someone
– Learn how to choose trustworthy people
– Creating More Friends
– Pressure to Get the Best
– the chance not to be the best
– emotional consequences not the best can affect the child's self-esteem
– Physical activity stimulates the brain
– Sport is a relaxation of the impact of school stress and pressure, so after exercises, lessons are easier to understand and learn
– Competitive Sport takes priority in child education
– learning is negligible
– lack of a mental challenge
– learn fit, flexibility and strength
– ensures the child's large and healthy growth
– obesity protects them
– long-term risk of injury
– Early overload of joints, nails and muscles may lead to joint and tendon problems, arthritis, back and neck problems
These questions need to be re-examined before deciding what type of sport they are practicing.
Source by sbobet